[meteorite-list] Ebay, Websites and State Taxes

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 22:04:25 -0400

Hi Adam and List,

While I do not share 100% Adam's firm stance against taxation by the
fed in principle, I do agree that states' rights are being infringed
upon. It should be up to the state, not the fed, to dictate what the
citizens of a given state pay in taxes based on revenue generated by
activities in that state. Now, it would be a different story for
national or multi-national large companies who take advantage of
influence-peddling and tax loopholes to dodge their fair share. The
little guy is left holding the bag. And the fed is making matters
worse for forcing taxation upon state activities. That is not a good
thing, no matter how you sugarcoat it.

Best regards,

MikeG

--