[meteorite-list] Ebays new shipping policy

From: Jim Wooddell <jimwooddell_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2013 10:32:14 -0700

 Hi Mike and all!

I just googled "online auction sites" and found about a dozen listed.

I frequent one other one that is called GunBroker. People often
auction off all sorts of things. So why not meteorite sales there???
Gold and Silver coins and other collectables do good there... I am
just curious. Ebay has a killer share of the on line auction market,
but there are others out there. Maybe the market has been tested and
failed...not sure. Maybe Ebay and Amazon are too good to walk away
from or too easy. I say spread your wings!

Jim

--
Jim Wooddell
jimwooddell at gmail.com