[meteorite-list] Ebays new shipping policy

From: Martin Goff <msgmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2013 13:50:56 +0100

Yep indeed Jim, and that issue is a big one! It's not a good idea and
i will not buy from any seller that uses ebay's global shipping
program. I have already cancelled ebay purchases where i did not
realise the seller was using this program. I had to opt out of it also
on my own listings as ebay automatically applies it unless you choose
not to use it. Ebay is just getting worse and worse!

Cheers

Martin

--
Martin Goff