[meteorite-list] Franconia AREA (was, Re: ...terminology...)

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 18:35:17 -0700 (PDT)

I cannot believe anybody would call any meteorite crap.? It is just a matter of time before somebody finds the big one in a DCA!

Just wait until Team LunarRock finds the first 9.99 lbs Lunar meteorite in one of 25 DCAs within a few hours drive of my house. Our team has decided how to deal with this Lunaite since more than likely, it will have been found on federal land and cannot be used for commercial purpose. ? We will just have to cut that new lunar into thousands of slices and give every collector a 1 plus gram piece for free.? Of course science will have first option on the type specimen repository samples.

Dreams are free, Self-pairing is not.

Adam