[meteorite-list] (AD) 19.3 GRAM CHELYABINSK for sale

From: Alexander Seidel <alex.seidel_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 17:38:04 +0200 (CEST)

Why don?t you just let this guy do what he likes to do, Mike?
He?s been sort of an "entertainer" of the list for years, it?s
a never ending and absolutely unavoidable story! :-) So where?s
the beef? [BTW: I?m sure he won?t kill your business with his ads!]

Take care, best wishes,
Alex
Stade/Berlin, Germany