[meteorite-list] Postal insurance claim or stamps.com.

From: Mike Miller <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 17:26:02 -0700

I am wondering if anyone can share their experience involving the loss
of an insured package. Whether it was successful or not and with any
of the carriers. I am especially interested in stamps.com or the Us
postal service. I am asking the question because I ship a lot of
meteorites and have lost some but never any that were insured. Today I
talked with a representative of stamps.com and I was told they only
insure the value that I paid for the meteorite or its value at the
time of loss whichever is less.

--
Mike Miller  Kingman Az 86409
www.meteoritefinder.com