[meteorite-list] PBS NOVA Program, "Meteor Strike" (tonight: 3/27/13)

From: Robert Woolard <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 05:38:12 -0500

Mal,

Thanks for the post and the heads up. Definitely have to watch it!

They put this program together even faster than I thought they would, as back on Feb 15th I posted this ( in part) to the List:

"This fall will almost certainly be featured in all the future meteorite themed programs. Perhaps NOVA will do a nice episode on it soon."

I'm certain that many others felt NOVA would make such a program too, but it is good to see that my prediction from the very first day of the fall came true so quickly, just short of 6 weeks later. Can't wait to see it.

Thanks again.

Best,
Robert Woolard