[meteorite-list] Fwd: Postponement of the 8th International Mars Conference to 2014

From: Michael Farmer <mike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 12:14:27 -0500

What does the GOP say about NASA funding? If I recall, the control congress, this the purse strings this NASA's budget.
Again, do you need a refresher in us government?
Last time I checked the Tea Party controls congress and Tea Party wants to cut spending to the bone (now being done under sequester). Nasa and everyone else is on the chopping block.
Any questions?
Mike

Sent from my iPhone