[meteorite-list] From Russia (with love) - a contest with prizes

From: Michael Farmer <mike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 11:58:29 -0500

Why do you assume eBay sets prices?
Adam, you should really unchain yourself from eBay. Clearly you don't like it and are unhappy.
Chelyabinsk on eBay is full of fakes and frauds (and real) and buyers are
mostly not even meteorite people.
Multi-hundred $$ per gram was never a real number (I had to explain that to local Russians who also see and sell on eBay from Chelyabinsk.
One 1g stone selling for $200 does not make 2kg bag of stones $200,000 and believe me, they think it does:)

This is capitalism, when a buyer buys and a seller sells, the price is set:)
If I could tell the future price, I would be a billionaire already.

Michael Farmer

Sent from my iPhone