[meteorite-list] In Phoenix & Tucson next week

From: Mendy Ouzillou <ouzillou_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 09:01:31 -0700 (PDT)

Well I feel a bit embarrassed and should have re-read my email before hitting send. Had Tucson on the brain and should have said Phoenix.

I will be in the Phoenix area on April 4 to visit Freescale (old Motorola semiconductor division) located in Tempe.?My meetings will be done by 5pm or 6pm max. Anyone interested in going to dinner let me know. I will be taking the day off on Friday to spend in Phoenix and am finalizing my schedule now. ?At a minimum, I should again be available for dinner Friday night in Phoenix.

Franconia is too far away to plan a hunt so I may head to Tucson on Saturday morning and leave Sunday morning. The weekend schedule is still in flux.

Best,

Mendy