[meteorite-list] Chelyabinsk at White House today

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 22:12:03 -0500

Another thought was donating it to me. I would of taken a picture of it,
added it to my collection, then posted the picture on my Website with your
information on the specimen and your name as the donator. All this with in
an hour of receiving the donation! I would of shown my gratitude
immediately. Don't believe me....try it!

Sincerely
Don Merchant
Founder-Cosmic Treasures Celestial Wonders
www.ctreasurescwonders.com
IMCA #0960