[meteorite-list] Fess up guys! (Think They May Have Originated)

From: Greg Hupé <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 20:48:39 -0400

Hi Fred,

"Manly" yes or no, we all do what we do... In the meantime, I believe I
fulfill my own standards by getting out there and Gettin'-er-Done:
http://www.naturesvault.net/expeditions/muonionalusta.html

Best Regards,
Greg

====================
Greg Hup?
The Hup? Collection
gmhupe at centurylink.net
www.NaturesVault.net (Online Catalog & Reference Site)
www.LunarRock.com (Online Planetary Meteorite Site)
NaturesVault (Facebook, Pinterest & eBay)
http://www.facebook.com/NaturesVault
http://pinterest.com/NaturesVault
IMCA 3163