[meteorite-list] The Mona Lisa of Lunar Meteorites Is For Sale

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 11:36:15 -0700 (PDT)

Sonny wrote,

I recently saw an ad on my Local CBS news advertising the worlds largest NWA Lunar meteorite for sale. The report said it was locked in a safe and guarded 24 hours a day. I would assume this would convey the message that this
meteorite is very valuable. Correct me if I am wrong. I think this may
have been one of your meteorites for sale.

My response is:

It is no secret that the NWA 5000 main mass is available to the right buyer.? Yes it is very valuable and this is no secret either.? I turned over the marketing to a media company and realtor trying to avoid press for myself.? It looks like they are doing the job if you saw an advertisement on CBS.

Any interested parties should contact:

Kevin Barbarita at 702-420-9321 to discuss details and to schedule a private
viewing.

or

Thane
O'Brien, THANE LLC,? (702) 420 6166,