[meteorite-list] Bill Southern Fundraiser (NEW ITEMS)

From: Ruben Garcia <rubengarcia85382_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 11:27:43 -0700

Hi All,

I'd like to thank everyone who's donated, we've already raised over
$3000.00 for Bill Southern!

"We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give." --
Winston S. Churchill

* Below are some NEW ITEMS FOR SALE to benefit Bill Southern *
http://www.mrmeteorite.com/helpbillsouthern.htm

Gao-Guenie - H5 - 23 grams (lot of 3) (Donated by Adam Bates) $75.00
19 gram Sikhote Alin (Donated by Adam Bates) $90.00
6.7 gram NWA 7678 (CV3) (Donated by Adam Bates)$90.00
650 grams Unclassified Chondrite (Odd Cuts) (Anonymous Donation) $175.00
Dorothy Norton autographed books (2) "What's So Mysterious About
Meteorites?" and "Ice Age Mammals Of North America"(Anonymous
Donation) $50
23.4 gram Bendego Meteorite with Card (Donated by Robert Cucchiara-
Meteorite Madness)$75.00 LOWER PRICE!
Rock Star, by Geoff Notkin - Autographed! (Donated by Geoff Notkin) $40.00
Meteorite Hunting, by Geoff Notkin - Autographed! (Donated by Geoff
Notkin) $35.00
Autographed photo of the Meteorite Men themselves (Donated by Geoff
Notkin) $50.00
65 gram Imilchil Meteorite (Anonymous Donation) $100.00 LOWER PRICE!

 ***** To purchase any item listed above contact Maria Haas _at_
dragonsoup at msn.com *****
CASH DONATIONS: Cash donations can be sent directly to Bill and Barb
through Bill's PayPal: bill at nuggetshooter.com

GIVE TODAY, TOMORROW IT MY BE YOU THAT NEEDS HELD

--
Rock On!
Ruben Garcia