[meteorite-list] Bill Southern Fundraiser

From: Ruben Garcia <rubengarcia85382_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 10:09:25 -0700

HI All,

Just a quick note to say thank you to everyone that has helped. We've
already raised over 2000.00 for Bill Southern which will help with
doctor and hospital bills! Especially thanks to everyone who donated
directly to Bill via PayPal and also those who paid more than we were
asking for any particular item - your generosity did NOT go unnoticed.

See what's still for sale here:
http://www.mrmeteorite.com/helpbillsouthern.htm

We could use more items to sell. If you have any meteorite related
item(s) that you would like to donate please contact Maria Haas. Every
little bit helps and is greatly appreciated.

METEORITE-RELATED DONATIONS/ANONYMOUS DONATIONS: Please contact Maria
Haas at dragonsoup at msn.com.

CASH DONATIONS: Cash donations can be sent directly to Bill and Barb
through Bills's PayPal: bill at nuggetshooters.com

--
Rock On!
Ruben Garcia