[meteorite-list] Ad: NWA 7325

From: Stefan Ralew <stefan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 13:45:02 +0100

Dear List members,

I can only warn of these offerings. On Facebook you can see many kilograms
of "green meteorites", none of them are part of the NWA 7325 mass or even
meteorites at all, they are mostly peridotites and other green earth rocks.
In Morocco, you can buy such stones in many kilos, or get it for free if you
walk through the desert..;-)

Best wishes,
Stefan

www.sr-meteorites.de