[meteorite-list] AD: New Membrane Boxes & Martian Slices & TS

From: Matthew Martin <mmartin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 20:25:54 -0500

Hi Everyone,

For those who have been seeking to obtain small to medium sized
membrane boxes, look no further. Today I offer a new type of membrane
box to the community. It's very similar to the traditional boxes we
are familiar with, however all of these boxes, including the smallest
are hinged. This is a nice feature as you don't feel like the top is
going to pop off when opening the case, causing the contents to
possibly fall out. Open these with confidence! These boxes are made
in the USA.

I am offering 3 sizes (all hinged) of membrane boxes, starting at $2
each for the small boxes. Bulk discounts are available.

To view these new boxes, visit my website at
www.meteoritetreasures.com and click the Membrane Box banner on the
home page to quickly sort to the membrane boxes.

I am also in the process of listing up new material so check back
often. I just did a price drop on NWA 6963 (Martian Shergottite)
slices--check out some of the slices on my website. I also have a few
NWA 6963 thin sections (uncovered) available.

www.meteoritetreasures.com

Aloha,

Matthew

--