[meteorite-list] Chelyabinsk meteorite

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 20:10:40 -0400

Hi List,

I am still waiting on my first piece to arrive. I'll report my
impressions, for what that is worth, after it gets here. I had the
opportunity to purchase as little or as much material as I could
afford, but I elected to purchase only a small crusted fragment for
now. I am eventually in the market for a few whole crusted peas for
my personal stash and a couple of friends, but I am holding off on
that purchase until the market stabilizes some. Once the dust settles
and newness wears off, we'll see the price come down. Hopefully Mike
leaves some choice stones for the rest of us. LOL. ;)

I was impatient enough to rush out and buy a "place holder" for my
falls collection, but I'll wait a little longer before buying
something that is for keeps. :)

Having said that, that photo on the meteorite picture of the day was
drool-inducing - all those delicious little perfect peas. Talk about
a pea-lovers full serving. Give peas a chance! (Pultusk eat your
heart out....)

Best regards,

MikeG

--