[meteorite-list] chameleon -oil on Campo--anyone see it? gimme a link please

From: Brandon <b1dunovant_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 12:25:14 -0500

Hi Jim,

Click on "view library" and there will be a pull out on the left side called "view albums" and it will show all my library pictures which include both the MJW chameleons and various impactites I have available at the moment. If there is a simpler way to go straight to the library albums with all the pictures, please let me know!

Thanks for having a look. If anyone is interested, PM me and I will send you
pictures directly.

Best regards,
Brandon D.