[meteorite-list] Urgent Attention: Major Meteorite Collectionstollen !!!!

From: cdtucson at cox.net <cdtucson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 10:04:13 -0400

List,
 This is very confusing. The Tucson show ended nearly a month ago on Feb. 18th. Why the long wait to make claims????
Anyone at the show already saw much of this material being sold by Sean and he and Bruno were very friendly with each other at the time. I saw them meeting and discussing identification and pricing of this material. Bruno had half or this material for sale and Sean had the other half for sale. In other words it was explained to me that they had made a deal in exchange for past debt obligations Bruno had with Sean's partner. Sean explained this to anyone interested . I could give you a list of people Sean told this to. He had made a legitimate deal with Bruno.
This seems like somebody is doing dirty laundry in public and has no business on this list. At least not until resolved. There is always two sides to every story. Sean may be caught in the middle here but, I know him to be an honest man.
Carl
meteoritemax

--
Cheers