[meteorite-list] Astrobiologists Find Ancient Fossils in FireballFragments

From: hall at meteorhall.com <hall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 14:47:42 -0400

Yes! I was formed inside Kerala, my mom's nickname (just joking, Mom!).
Martin, the RED RAIN tastes surprisingly like red beer. Try it.
I'm quite certain that there are (to me) extraterrestrial life forms in my
pet Scottish Terrier "Holbrook", who died and I buried over a year ago. So
your cat and my dead dog have something in common. Does your cat fetch
sticks? No? Neither does Holbrook, now.
Is that "purple raiiin" anything like yellow snow? I've seen yellow snow.
Cheers, Fred