[meteorite-list] Urgent Attention: Major Meteorite Collection stollen !!!!

From: Anne Black <impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 20:12:21 -0400 (EDT)

Bruno,

I am very sorry to hear this, and I hope this gets resolved quickly.
However the names of the guily parties should be made public regardless
of the outcome. Just so they don't try that again on another dealer.

Also, it might be useful to post this one the French Forum. Do you have
the address?

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com