[meteorite-list] sharp protrusion from an iron meteorite

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 16:40:12 +0100

Ach Jason,

you didn't get the point yet.

All you need to do, in my opinion, is to mark your two Martians as
"unclassified", to replace NWA 7034 and NWA 2975 in your menu side bar and
in the titles of your descriptions and ads by "NWA xxxx",
and you can call them "possible" Martians (or the subtype of these Martians)
and "likely paired" with NWA 2975 and NWA 7034.
(And else feel free to write what you want in your descriptions and
advertising).

That's already all.

So they won't be mistaken anymore to be paired by a scientist or classified
by a scientist or being a true part of the single NWA 2975 stone or the very
lot of stones, which received the number NWA 7034.

This is the standard, not I or Adam asks from you, but the IMCA.
And like this such cases were handled by IMCA in past.

If you don't like that or you think, that it is nonsense,
then don't beat me. But then it will be better, that you quit IMCA.

And to avoid, that you think, that it's a witch-hunt,
I invited you, that we both ask IMCA.
(Because I guess, they will tell you quite the same, as I told, if you don't
know the IMCA rules yet.
 - and so you probably will see, that's nothing personal).

But I'm asking you for that now for the 4th or 5th time.
And still don't know your answer. Although I tried to lure you in, in
bidding a crate of beer for the case they won't share my opinion.

Best!
Martin