[meteorite-list] finally: L3.00

From: Matthias Bärmann <majbaermann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 20:17:03 +0100

Very sorry to post the following OT - I tried to email Count Guido but my
message did not get through. Well, it is not completely OT because there was
a discussion yesterday on the list about how the asteroid could have looked
like, in comparison, when entering earth's atmosphere. In this context I
mentioned it could have easily looked like the old building I am living in,
in size. Count Deiro answered friendly, and well, here we go:

Thanks a lot, Guido. Hope that finds you well.

O yes, having been found by the storks I do really feel honored. It's always
a pleasure watching them circling around the building and listening in warm
summer nights to their very special beak-percussion.

They are with us since we live here. In the first years they disappeared in
October for several months, perhaps to Spain, perhaps to Africa. But during
the last years they prefer to stay here also over the winter, visiting from
time to time the stork's station in Salem, Lake of Constance
http://www.stoerche-aulendorf.de/4images/data/media/3/Storchenstation_beim_Affenberg.JPG
which is not far from us.

My best as ever -
Matthias