[meteorite-list] SHATTERCONES in TATAHOUINE

From: Norm Lehrman <nlehrman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 06:55:01 -0800 (PST)

Paul, Jim, and All,

Interesting how paths of interest converge from time to time----

I have had a long fascination with Tat horsetails.? I?mentioned this in?a note
to the list on the occasion of Tatahouine's 80th anniversary of arrival?? (Sun,
Jun 26, 2011:

Subject: [meteorite-list] 80th Anniversary of the arrival of a Green Alien from
Space!).

My fantasy has been that these are shattercones from the impact on
Vesta---perhaps the only shattercones we have from someplace other than earth.

Cheers,
Norm
www.tektitesource.com