[meteorite-list] A day in the life of a Meteorite Seller

From: Doug Ross <doug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 20:03:57 -0800

Thanks for the link, Paul. That brought back lots of memories from my former days as a circus performer. Come to think of it, the analogy between circus and the meteorite biz works pretty well.....we have our share of lion tamers (meteorite hunters), jugglers (collectors), magic acts (NWAs materializing out of thin air), awesome spectacles (witnessed falls), and of course.....clowns (nominate your own)! I suppose the NomCom would be our ringmaster. Also as an investment, the meteorite business has a lot in common with the circus. They are both a great way to go broke! ;-)

Doug Ross
doug at dougross.net