[meteorite-list] 2 Chelyabinsk documnetaries films for streaming or down loading :) MUST SEE THEM BOTH

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 13:41:01 -0800 (PST)

Hello Listers

I was able to locate 2 Chelyabinsk documentaries that cover the Russian fall on Feb 15. If you like,
I can send you an invite to?my?dropbox account?and you be able?watch them from there on the Internet streaming,
or can down load them.

The first documentary is by BBC-Horizon series,Truth about Meteors?and its about 55min and covers a broad
range of topics about the Russian fall and other falls that relate to the Chelyabinsk fall.

The second video, Meteor Strike from Space?has have more actual footage, people in the field searching for the meteorites,
and covers other fall with similar circumstances.

Please email me off the list with your email and ill invite you to my drop box where you
be able to view and or down load the two videos, and might I add, you need to watch them
both :)

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
ebay store