[meteorite-list] Frustrated over some sellers pages

From: Michael Farmer <mike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 09:36:28 -0700

Some of us have thousands of meteorites, I am overwhelmed with what I have and what I can do, mixed amongst traveling so often. Now my website server has changed the upload so much that I have been unable to update the page in several months. It is now easier for my customers to ell me what they want than for me to try and update the page daily.

It is easier for non-hunters to maintain a website.

Michael Farmer

Sent from my iPad