[meteorite-list] Is this oriented?

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 01:01:26 -0500

Thank you List to all who expressed their opinions on this "is it oriented
or not" visual examination topic. I did get a variety of yes and no's, and
each answer had excellent reasons for or against. My personal opinion from
the get go was that it was not oriented, but I still wanted to investigate
the possibility that the specimen could be oriented by tapping into the
minds of those of you who are much more experienced then me in the world of
meteorites and the visual signs to look for that help qualify a specimen as
oriented, plus I wanted to be careful how I label this meteorite in my
collection. Again thank you very much for all your opinions.

Sincerely
Don Merchant
Sincerely
Don Merchant
Founder-Cosmic Treasures Celestial Wonders
www.ctreasurescwonders.com
IMCA #0960