[meteorite-list] Meteorite Black Market (Weather Channel)

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 15:45:47 -0500

Someone please tell me where the "Black Market" is. I would love to
see it. Is it an unmarked building in the industrial district of
Chicago? What is the code word to gain entry through the forbidden
Naugahyde Door?

If there is a meteorite black market, then it must be the most
highly-kept secret in the world, along with the location of Jimmy
Hoffa's body and the identity of the second gunman who shot JFK.

I hear every second tuesday of the month is "Forbidden Meteorite Day",
and all shoppers get a free Berduc stone and a pack of Katol Menthol
Light 100's.

Best regards,

MikeG

FWIW - there are MANY more crooked writers than there are meteorite
dealers. Look how many writers get outed for plagiarism nowadays, and
compare that number to the population of disgraced meteorite dealers -
the writers win that dubious distinction with ease.

--
Web - http://www.galactic-stone.com
Twitter - http://twitter.com/GalacticStone