[meteorite-list] JASON, be carefull what you say about my meteorites on the Meteorite List, I am warning you...

From: Brandon <b1dunovant_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 14:36:32 -0600

Wow! Thanks you Ken for bringing that to light!! Blatant that is.

Jorge, it would seem you have been backed into a corner. I await your rebuttal as I have purchased several "witnessed falls" from you though they have been separated from our Main collection and put into the suspect cabinet.

Please, do explain...

Brandon D.

On Mar 2, 2013, at 2:15 PM, Ken Newton <magellon.ken at gmail.com> wrote:

> (Sorry if this is a duplicate)
> Jorge (galeriacores),
> Please kindly explain to the List and myself as to how your
> "authentic"" "OUM Dreyga" magically became an "authentic"
> "Chelyabinsk" ????
> See: http://meteorite-identification.com/updates.html
>
> Hmmm?
>
> Ken Newton
>
> On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 12:51 PM, Jorge M. Gon?alves
> <galeriacores at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Jason, I was asked by the owner of the METEORITE LIST not to write any
>> offensive language or insult any one publicly on this list but
>> apparently you don't respect that policy.
>>
>> All I said is that my Russian meteorite specimens on Ebay come with a
>> card of authenticity from the Russian seller. Before you start
>> accusing me of anything please ask someone to interpret the card for
>> you. The name of the seller and his respective residence is on that
>> card and to me that is all the written proof I need.
>>
>> Jorge
>>

>> 2013/2/28 jason utas <jasonutas at gmail.com>
>>>
>>> Jorge,
>>> 1) I am not selling any material from this fall, nor do I plan to.