[meteorite-list] off topic-Arizona Fire Tragedy

From: Jim Wooddell <jimwooddell_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 20:30:22 -0700

 250 of the 500 homes and businesses in Yarnell, AZ are gone.

18 of the 19 from the Granite Mountain Hotshot Crew are gone.

Reports are they had lost Comms with the crew and they were last seen
by a helicopter that reported they were surrounded by fire. One of
the crew made it out.

This is a very serious fire.

Jim Wooddell