[meteorite-list] Pseudofossils, Meteorwrongs, and Newspapers

From: Mendy Ouzillou <ouzillou_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 10:43:43 -0700

There is no hope for the human race.

Regarding Big Foot story: I think the real story is discovering the Big Fool holding the Big Foot skull.

Regarding the nutter from Half Moon Bay: he only lives 45 minutes away from me so I will go visit him. I'm 100% sure these are not fossils but are actually even more rare sedimentary meteorites. When will people learn?

Mendy Ouzillou