[meteorite-list] Photos - Ensisheim 2013

From: Bernd V. Pauli <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 22:46:06 +0000

Hello List and Hanno,

Thank you very much for sharing these photographic impressions
of Ensisheim 2013 with us! I wish I could have attended the show
and the get-together, I wish I could have been there to personally
congratulate Dorothy Norton on her becoming a honorary member
of the "Brotherhood of the Guardians of the Ensisheim Meteorite".
Richard would have been very proud of her, and, well, heaven knows,
maybe he is!

I would have loved to personally get my Chelyabinsk thin section from
Anne and my commemorative Chelyabinsk medal/coin from Mike Farmer!

Hanno was kind enough to do this for me and send both items to me.
Hanno, thank you very much for doing me that favor!

> Thank you Zelimir and thank you Hanno!

Oh, yes, Martin K. ... absolutely! This event wouldn't exist and prosper
without Zelimir's continuing effort to keep it alive and going! Zelimir, our
hats are off to you!!!

Cheers,

Bernd