[meteorite-list] Photos - Ensisheim 2013

From: Hanno Strufe <gibeon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 18:15:47 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

Ensisheim 2013 is over.
The show was great. Always nice to see all the collectors and friends.
This year the Chelyabinsk meteorites were present and also new was the
found of the strewnfield of Beni-M?hira in Tunesia from Piere Marie
Pele and his Team.
I think every collector that was visiting the show bought a piece of
Chelyabinsk.
You had a large variety of different sizes and shapes.
The prieces were from 6 - 20 Euro per gram depending on size and shape.
Our friends from Morocco showed also some nice materials.
Thank you for the visitors from oversea that took the long trip to
Europe.
Thank you Zelimir for organizing this perfect event.

I have updated some photos on my website.

http://www.strufe.net/foto-galerien-i/ensisheim-2013/ensisheim-2013---1-6/index.php

Best regards

Hanno Strufe
Langenbergstrasse 32
D - 66954 Pirmasens
Germany

Phone + Fax: +49 6331 225105
E-Mail: h63strufe at aol.com
WEB: www.strufe.net

Member of The Meteoritical Society
(International Society for Meteoritics and Planetery Science)

IMCA-Member: # 4267
(International Meteorite Collectors Association)