[meteorite-list] Rock Or Meteorite? Strange Object Crashes Through Roof of Local Business

From: Bernd V. Pauli <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2013 12:20:39 +0000

Jim K. wrote:

"Looks like someone put a window into it with a grinder.
Looks to jagged to be a meteorite. My guess is that it's slag."

Methinks I can see oxidation (rust?) which doesn't
speak in favor of a recently fallen meteoritic object.

Cheers, Bernd

P.S. and off-topic: AL, I got your mail but can't respond.
All my attempts failed and the mails came bouncing back :-(

(Sorry, List, for this off-topic P.S. note!)