[meteorite-list] Something new is coming at the Ensisheim Show

From: Pelé Pierre-Marie <pierremariepele_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 04:19:31 +0100 (BST)

Hello,

We are happy to announce that an important sale from a seldom seen meteorite fall will take place?tomorrow at the Ensisheim Show. We'll have a dedicated table that Marie, Fabien or Pierre-Marie will manage alternatively.

We will have plenty of fantastic stones (complete, slices, fragments) with wonderful shock veins, large chondrules and also IMB specimen.

Sorry but no sale will occur before this date.?

If you can't come to Ensisheim, our website beni-mhira.com will include a shop online after the Show, next week.

Please visit regularly our website beni-mhira.com for further information.

From the name of the website, you guessed the name and the place of the meteorite fall ;-)

We will be happy to meet you tomorrow at the Ensisheim Show and to present you these cool specimens.

Best regards,

Pierre-Marie Pele, Fabien Kuntz, Marie Gerbet
A joint project from Meteor-Center and WWMeteorites