[meteorite-list] ad- the last piece of our angrite D'Or.

From: Edwin Thompson <etmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 19:17:40 +0000

Hi list members,

We are selling the last piece of D'Orbigny. We have a 636 gram specimen but it is already dedicated to a deal that is pending. That leaves just this one beautiful 40 gram specimen remaining.
This is the piece that I would like to keep for my own but bills and taxes come first.
It is a rectangular fragment with a nice area of fusion crust and it has all of the wonderful details found in this world class angrite; vugs filled with augite crystals, vesicles lined with glass, volcanic glass inclusions and that classic basaltic matrix.

Please email us off list for price and pictures. etmeteorites at hotmail.com

Regards,

Edwin and Patrick