[meteorite-list] AD > Book "Les meteorites de France" available at Ensisheim Show

From: Pelé Pierre-Marie <pierremariepele_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 16:59:22 +0100 (BST)

Hello everybody,

I'm making my parcels for Ensisheim Show.

I just received ten books that I write in 2005 called "Les Meteorites de France".

It's in french but you'll have for 330 pages of history of all meteorites fallen in France and those who weren't found. ?A nice book for any meteorite collector and especially french meteorites.

Its price : 40 euros.

I just have ten books so tell me if you're interested so I can bring them to Ensisheim.

Regards

Pierre-Marie Pel?
Meteor-Center
M?t?orites : achat - vente - expertise - exp?ditions - recherche
http://www.meteor-center.com
IMCA 3360?