[meteorite-list] What is this?

From: plagioklas at arcor.de <plagioklas_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 16:07:21 +0200 (CEST)

Right. I wonder who the NASA scientist is, about whom the owner of the stone talked or whether he exists or not.

Seems to be some kind of new trend to let someone from the NASA verify unknown things. Maybe i should bring my old coins from flea market to one of the cooks from a NASA cantine to let him verify that these are from a antique romanian space capsule and thus worth alot. Then i tell i have verified it at NASA and they will sell well.
Alexander