[meteorite-list] Chelyabinsk strewnfield map and trajectoryprojection

From: Matthias Bärmann <majbaermann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 02:22:36 +0200

What a marvellous result of your utmost challenging work, Svend, Karl.

The map embodies graphically the irresistable path of the bolide, aiming at
least to the very heart of Lake Chebarkul - emphatically spoken.

It offers insights as well as an aesthetical "impact" of this breathtaking
event.

Best as ever - Matthias