[meteorite-list] World's Largest Meteorites by Type

From: Jeff Grossman <jngrossman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 21:30:34 -0400

Just to back up what Carl said, MetBull is not decades behind... it may
be decades out of date though. MetBull does not attempt to log new
discoveries of additional pieces of meteorites, so it is not "behind" in
this task. It is, in general, a one-time publication with a date on it,
like a newspaper article. If significant new information is submitted,
a new article or supplemental information may be published. But this is
a passive activity by the editor, not an active pursuit.

Jeff