[meteorite-list] AD: World's Only L3.00 - NWA 7731 - Auctions Ending / Large Oriented Meteorites

From: sales at bcmeteorites.com <sales_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 08:59:12 -0700

Hello List,

Ending in a few hours are many great meteorite auctions. Including the
incredible NWA 7731. The only L3.00 in existence! Total known weight of
ONLY 81g! With dozens of Lunar and Martian classifications, this is
arguably the most rare material you could hope to have in your
collection. With the vast majority of the material having scientific
interest, this will very likely be the only piece available for
collectors. I encourage everyone to take a look.

http://tinyurl.com/l2y2fnx

I will be adding a large number of other meteorites on eBay the next few
days so stay tuned!

--------

In addition, I have a number of large oriented chondrites for sale.
Sizes ranging anywhere from 3kg - 27kg, contact me for inquiries.

Best Regards,

Adam Bates
IMCA 3213

www.bcmeteorites.com