[meteorite-list] My apology to Mike Farmer

From: plagioklas at arcor.de <plagioklas_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 01:43:27 +0200 (CEST)

Yeah right. Thats my words and my opinion. Thats, why i never mentioned the fulgurites again and anywhere after stopping emailing during this time long ago (its was the 4th march). ...until Adam begun to intensify the flamewar against martin and talked as if he self never made any mistakes.

I think its absolutely not fair to talk about such things in the open web. But WHEN someoene does it, he should also accept, and live with it, when others do the same.

Whoever is without any sin may throw the first rock.