[meteorite-list] Re-2: My apology to Mike Farmer

From: Bernd V. Pauli <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2013 23:00:35 +0000

> Which qualifications does anybody need to
> be able to comment here about meteorites?

Well, honesty, sincerity, *willingness* to judge from a neutral
point of view instead of from a skewed perspective like this one:

Quod licet Iovi non licet bovi (What is legitimate for Jupiter,
is not legitimate for oxen).

> And if my name is so important to be heared,
> im Alexander Ringel from Germany.

Wow, the first time after so many years in the German
Forum that I know anything else but your "avatar"!

> WHAT AN INSULT TO THE AMERICAN METEORITE LABORATORY!

... and not only to the AML !

Bernd