[meteorite-list] WANTED: small unclassified type 3's

From: Michael Mulgrew <mikestang_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 10:38:54 -0700

Howdy, all.

I agree that we can make educated guesses with "high degrees of
certainty", but until it's come from the lab calling something
unclassified by a definitive classification is incorrect, despite how
"apparent" its petrological type appears to be.

Gary, I can't tell you that meteorite is not a type 3, but I also
cannot say definitively that it is. It probably is, but that's as far
as I would go. :)

Michael in so. Cal.