[meteorite-list] WANTED: small unclassified type 3's

From: William Feek <lunarmajor_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 18:37:18 -0700

Michael, No need to get all anal about the verbage, this ain't a Supreme Court hearing. I guess I could have inserted the word "possible", maybe even used the word "potential", but thankfully there's reasonable people who've displayed the capability of understanding what I was getting at without the use of crystal clear lawyer speak such as what's written in a software User Agreement. Go ahead and critique every line and word that I wrote, I'll be the first to agree that it's probably wrought with problems, but I'm not going to rewrite it, nor am I going to take draft's of future documents to the english department of the nearest college for correction before posting. By the way, I can tell the difference between a Murchison and NWA 2086, and would you beleive I can do so without the use of analysis. Similarly, there just so happens to be the existence of some stones which can be determined to be type 3 without the use of analysis, so you mean to tell me that you'd have trouble being able to tell if a stone
such as Begga was a type 3 or not without the use of analysis? So how do you like them apples?