[meteorite-list] Mars, Vesta, L4-5... eBay Started - AD

From: Greg Hupé <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 20:13:21 -0400

Hi Meteorite Folks!

I just loaded up some good eBay auctions ranging from a nice Mars Nakhlite
to a crystaline new Diogenite, some NWA 869 lots and some large pieces of
H5. They all have the Buy it Now feature and some you can make offers! These
started tonight and run through next Wednesday... Thanks for looking!

Best Regards,
Greg

Greg Hup?
The Hup? Collection
gmhupe at centurylink.net
www.NaturesVault.net (Online Catalog & Reference Site)
www.LunarRock.com (Online Planetary Meteorite Site)
NaturesVault (Facebook, Pinterest & eBay)
http://www.facebook.com/NaturesVault
http://pinterest.com/NaturesVault
IMCA 3163