[meteorite-list] Bondoc / Estherville / Murchison

From: Michael Farmer <mike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 09:00:49 -0700

It happens to the best of us. Thanks for the refund and I'll return the piece in France in two weeks.
We have all been burned before. What is important is to recognize and remove these fraud pieces from the market and let it be a warning to those who try and pull these frauds that fakes will be identified. I hope you can claim your money back as well from your purchase.
Thanks Andreas for you honesty,
Integrity and rapid response to me.
Michael Farmer

Sent from my iPhone