[meteorite-list] Fwd: Ad: Springwater, Millbillillie and over 70 other auctions on e-bay

From: eduardo jawerbaum <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 14:07:54 -0300

Hi

After over a year I just put a new auction on e-bay, this will
probably be the only one this year, but you will definitely not want
to miss it.
Rare falls, museum specimens, wholesaler lots, oriented meteorites,
uncommon inclusions, and I'm sure you will find at least one specimen
that will fit your collection.

ALL STARTING AT $0.99 and WITH NO RESERVE you will find several
thousand of $ in amazing specimens including

Perfect whole almost 100% crusted 182.5 grams MILLBILLILLIE individual
   http://www.ebay.com/itm/271216940421

Over 100g SPRINGWATER slice. http://www.ebay.com/itm/271216872912

4 specimens of the famous SAHARA'S EH3, from a 9.7g slice to an
amazing 462g end piece http://www.ebay.com/itm/271216883186

El Sampal 215g slice with a very big troilite inclusion
http://www.ebay.com/itm/271216916271

other uncommon meteorites included are: Abee, Chajari, Talampaya,
Arroyo Agiar, Nahuel Niyeu, San Carlos, Mercedes
and an excellent selection of Zagami, Gao, Henbury, sikhote-alin,
Norton County, Gold Basin, Juancheng and many more

you can see them all at:

www.ebay.com/sch/smfmeteorites/m.html?item=271216940421

and if you don't to buy them just enjoy the photos!

As usual if you have any questions just let me know.

thanks

Eduardo